Speak at WESTEC — Share Your Knowledge
Do you have expertise in a specific manufacturing technology, manufacturing management or other topics? WESTEC is more than an exposition, it’s also three days of learning opportunities, technology transfer and idea generation for attendees – and a unique platform for you (and your company) to stand out above the crowd!
WESTEC attendees want to experience the latest manufacturing technologies and management ideas that can help them grow and adapt to changing market conditions and customer demands. Demonstrate your company’s expertise at the WESTEC Theater, on the show floor, and position yourself as an industry leader.
Submit Your Abstract Today!
Deadline is June 15, 2017
To submit your presentation, simply complete the online form below. Please complete all the fields to help us find the appropriate session for your presentation.
Here’s How You’ll Benefit:
- Share your technical expertise
- Get industry-wide exposure as a leader
- Showcase your company’s leadership, innovation, and success
- Make new industry contacts
- Offer creative solutions to manufacturing challenges
- Reach key industry decision-makers through advance promotional materials
To be Considered, Your Submission Should Be:
- Electronically completed and submitted by June 15, 2017
- Timely and useful to the manufacturing community
- Intended for technology users
- Free of commercialism and clearly defined
- Free of comments regarding any industry competitors
- Be approximately 30 minutes in length, including 5 minutes for Q&A
- Focus on real-world applications
- Help attendees optimize new technologies or management methods
- Demonstrate cost-effectiveness
- Discuss success of a given technology or process
- Explain leading-edge and practical uses
- Provide useful comparisons
- Offer in-depth information and expertise attendees can use immediately
To submit your presentation, complete the online form below. Select the appropriate topics to help us find the appropriate program for your presentation. Abstracts will be reviewed by the WESTEC Advisory Committee.
Please Note: WESTEC speakers are volunteers. SME does not reimburse for speaking or travel expenses.
We’re looking for 30-45 minute presentations (including Q & A) in suggested topics such as:
Cybersecurity / IoT
Environmental & Safety
Research and Development
Case Studies on Any of the Above