WESTEC is proud to announce the Additive Manufacturing (AM) Pavilion. This dedicated space, on the show floor, allows industry-leading AM suppliers the opportunity to meet face-to-face with west coast manufacturers to discuss their design and production challenges and demonstrate how AM can benefit their operations.
Additive Manufacturing Facts You Should Know
- Additive manufacturing is the #1 most sought out technology at SME Regional Events – over 45% of attendees come to SME Events to evaluate 3D Printing.
- These attendees have told us they do not go to any other events to evaluate technologies, so this is a primarily an untapped new audience for you.
- Exhibitors will be connected with the high-level paid conference attendees from the Additive Manufacturing Seminar coming to evaluate 3D Printing.
- The Additive Manufacturing Pavilion will feature turnkey exhibit spaces to minimize expenses for staff and logistical costs.
Co-Located Additive Manufacturing Seminar
WESTEC is offering a one-day seminar titled Additive Manufacturing Materials with a focus on aerospace. Leading additive manufacturing (AM) experts, who have implemented these technologies in their own operations, will speak at this seminar. These manufacturers have used AM to create production ready parts, and have disrupted how their companies think, plan and implement traditional manufacturing operations. Seminar attendees will hear from these leaders as they discuss various case studies and practices facilitated through additive manufacturing. They’ll see how additive technologies have enhanced tooling, optimized part design and created new opportunities never imagined. You will meet face-to-face with seminar attendees to discuss their design and manufacturing challenges and your solutions.
Key WESTEC Audience Information
- 77% of WESTEC attendees are business owners, corporate executives. managers, engineers or purchasing representative
- 34% of WESTEC attendees influence manufacturing equipment purchase decisions in their company
- 35% of the WESTEC audience has equipment budgets that exceed $200,000
- 44% of WESTEC attendees were first-time visitors in 2017 — providing you with new prospects for your business