Share Your Manufacturing Expertise at WESTEC 2019!
Do you have expertise in a specific manufacturing technology, manufacturing management (including lean) or other topics? WESTEC is more than an exposition. It’s also three days of learning opportunities, technology transfer and idea generation for attendees – and a unique platform for you (and your company) to stand out above the crowd!
WESTEC attendees want to experience the latest manufacturing technologies and management ideas that can help them grow and adapt to changing market conditions and customer demands. Demonstrate your company’s expertise at the WESTEC Manufacturing Theater, on the show floor, and position yourself as an industry leader, in a non-commercial way.
*SUBMISSION DEADLINE: MAY 17, 2019*
- Additive Manufacturing & 3D Printing
- Advanced Materials
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Automated Manufacturing & Assembly
- Contract Manufacturing Services
- Controls & Accessories
- Cutting Tools & Accessories
- Design & Simulation
- Digital Thread
- Finishing & Coatings
- Flexible Manufacturing Systems
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
- Lasers & Laser Systems
- Lean Manufacturing
- Material Handling
- Mixed, Virtual & Augmented Reality
- Precision Machining
- Quality Measurement & Inspection
- Waterjet Cutting
Present to a High-Level, Influential Audience
Here’s How You’ll Benefit:
- Share your technical expertise
- Attract the attention of key industry leaders and decision-makers
- Showcase your company’s leadership and innovative processes
- Gain industry-wide exposure through event marketing support
- Make new connections and network with peers from throughout the Northeast
- Offer creative solutions to today’s manufacturing challenges
To Be Considered, Your Submission Should Be:
- Electronically completed and submitted by MAY 17, 2019
- Timely and useful to the manufacturing community
- Intended for technology users
- Free of commercialism and clearly defined
- Free of comments regarding any industry competitors
- Be approximately 30 minutes in length, including 5 minutes for Q&A
- Focus on real-world applications
- Help attendees optimize new technologies or management methods
- Demonstrate cost-effectiveness
- Discuss success of a given technology or process
- Explain leading-edge and practical uses
- Provide useful comparisons
- Offer in-depth information and expertise attendees can use immediately
To submit your presentation, click on the submission button above.
Select the topic(s) for your presentation to help us find the appropriate speaking opportunity for you.
Abstracts will be reviewed by the WESTEC Advisory Committee and acceptance or denial letters will be sent by June 28, 2019.
Please Note: WESTEC speakers are volunteers. SME does not reimburse for speaking or travel expenses.
Questions? Email Tracey Lerminiaux