Why Exhibit at WESTEC? To get leads, sales, and promote your brand!
In-person conversations lead to outstanding leads at WESTEC, the leading West Coast manufacturing event. Qualified buyers with sizable technology and equipment budgets visit WESTEC looking for new ideas, solutions and suppliers to help them gain a competitive edge. Demonstrate your solutions while building face-to-face relationships at WESTEC in Long Beach. Thousands of potential customers await.
Exhibit at WESTEC
- 33% of WESTEC attendees are business owners, corporate executives or managers
- 73% of WESTEC attendees influence manufacturing equipment purchase decisions
- 36% of WESTEC attendees have equipment budgets that exceed $200,000
- 46% of WESTEC attendees were first-time visitors in 2021 – providing you with new prospects for your business
|Attendees by Job Function|
|20%||Owner/Company Management/Corporate Executive|
|9%||Manufacturing Production Management|
|7%||Manufacturing Engineering Department (non-management)|
|7%||Manufacturing Engineering Management|
|11%||Manufacturing Production Department (non-management)|
|4%||Quality Assistance & Control|
|8%||Product Design and R&D|
|18%||Sales & Marketing|
Access to Key Decision Makers
WESTEC allows you to get your brand in front of manufacturing equipment buyers, find new manufacturing customers, promote equipment sales, and reconnect with old customers.
Promoting Your Company
- Exhibitor Referral Suite
- Guest Passes — Provide free registration to your best customers and prospects via printed or electronic, customized invitations (both versions are trackable).
- Online Profile — Help buyers find you so they can add you to their “must see” lists.
- Marketing Kit and Exhibitor Manual — Receive key tools and tactics that help ensure a successful show.
- Banner Ads — Post WESTEC on your website, offering free registration for your customers and prospects.
- Social Media — Engage with WESTEC followers on Twitter®, Facebook® and LinkedIn® before, during and after the event.
- New-Product Announcements — Provide us with your new-product information so we can feature it on the event website and place a new-product indicator in front of your booth.