Why Exhibit at WESTEC 2021? To get leads, sales, and promote your brand!
In-person conversations lead to outstanding leads at WESTEC, the leading West Coast manufacturing event. Qualified buyers with sizable technology and equipment budgets visit WESTEC looking for new ideas, solutions and suppliers to help them gain a competitive edge. Demonstrate your solutions while building face-to-face relationships at WESTEC 2021 in Long Beach. Thousands of potential customers await.
Exhibit at WESTEC 2021
Space is limited and our show floor is filling up. Reserve your booth today to ensure you get the location you want. WESTEC is the premier southwest manufacturing trade show.
|Attendees by Job Function|
|20% Owner/Company Management/Corporate Executive|
|9% Manufacturing Production Management|
|7% Manufacturing Engineering Department (non-management)|
|7% Manufacturing Engineering Management|
|11% Manufacturing Production Department (non-management)|
|4% Quality Assistance & Control|
|8% Product Design and R&D|
|8% Design Engineer|
|3% Control Engineering/Automation|
|1% Information/IT Systems|
|18% Sales & Marketing|
Access to Key Decision Makers
WESTEC 2021 allows you to get your brand in front of manufacturing equipment buyers, find new manufacturing customers, promote equipment sales, and reconnect with old customers.
Additive Manufacturing (AM) Pavilion
WESTEC is proud to announce the Additive Manufacturing (AM) Pavilion. This dedicated space, on the show floor, allows industry-leading AM suppliers the opportunity to meet face-to-face with west coast manufacturers to discuss their design and production challenges and demonstrate how AM can benefit their operations. Learn more about the AM Pavilion at WESTEC.
Knowledge Bar Opportunity
We are offering WESTEC Exhibitors a unique complimentary opportunity to host a Knowledge Bar discussion at WESTEC within the SME Zone. We only have ten 15-minute slots available, so you will want to act fast to secure your slot. Learn more about the Knowledge Bars at WESTEC.
Promoting Your Company
- Exhibitor Referral Suite
- Guest Passes — Provide free registration to your best customers and prospects via printed or electronic, customized invitations (both versions are trackable).
- Online Profile — Help buyers find you so they can add you to their “must see” lists.
- Marketing Kit and Exhibitor Manual — Receive key tools and tactics that help ensure a successful show.
- Banner Ads — Post WESTEC on your website, offering free registration for your customers and prospects.
- Social Media — Engage with WESTEC followers on Twitter®, Facebook® and LinkedIn® before, during and after the event.
- New-Product Announcements — Provide us with your new-product information so we can feature it on the event website and place a new-product indicator in front of your booth.