Why Exhibit at WESTEC 2019? To get leads, sales, and promote your brand!
In-person conversations lead to outstanding leads at WESTEC, the leading West Coast manufacturing event. Qualified buyers with sizable technology and equipment budgets visit WESTEC looking for new ideas, solutions and suppliers to help them gain a competitive edge. Demonstrate your solutions while building face-to-face relationships at WESTEC 2019, September 24-26 at our new, bustling waterfront location, the Long Beach Convention & Entertainment Center. Thousands of potential customers await.
Top 5 reasons to exhibit at WESTEC 2019
- Manufacturing mecca — California is the largest manufacturing market in the United States, controlling 13.3% of the nation’s manufacturing output and employing almost 1.3 million manufacturing workers.*
- Purchasing power — 77% of WESTEC attendees influence equipment purchase decisions in their companies.
- Fresh faces — 44% of WESTEC attendees are new to the event, providing you with potential new prospects.
- Deep pockets — 19% of attendees have equipment budgets exceeding $500,000.
- Easy access to hard-to-reach manufacturers — Small- and mid-size manufacturers visit WESTEC seeking solutions to stay competitive and grow their business.
More than 10,000 manufacturing professionals attended WESTEC 2017, exploring manufacturing equipment and technology from more than 428 exhibiting companies across 104,000 sq.ft. The educational sessions and Special Networking Events were highly attended, offering connections, tools and processes needed to drive the next evolution of your industry.
|Attendees by Job Function|
|24% Owner/Company Management/Corporate Executive|
|14% Manufacturing Engineering Department|
|11% Manufacturing Product Management|
|10% Design Engineer|
|9% Product Design and R&D|
|8% Manufacturing Engineering Management|
|8% Manufacturing Production Department|
|5% Quality Assistance & Control|
|3% Control Engineering/Automation|
Access to Key Decision Makers
WESTEC 2019 allows you to get your brand in front of manufacturing equipment buyers, find new manufacturing customers, promote equipment sales, and reconnect with old customers.
Additive Manufacturing (AM) Pavilion
WESTEC is proud to announce the Additive Manufacturing (AM) Pavilion. This dedicated space, on the show floor, allows industry-leading AM suppliers the opportunity to meet face-to-face with west coast manufacturers to discuss their design and production challenges and demonstrate how AM can benefit their operations. Learn more about the AM Pavilion at WESTEC.
Knowledge Bar Opportunity
We are offering WESTEC Exhibitors a unique complimentary opportunity to host a Knowledge Bar discussion at WESTEC within the SME Zone. We only have ten 15-minute slots available, so you will want to act fast to secure your slot. Learn more about the Knowledge Bars at WESTEC.
Promoting Your Company
- Exhibitor Referral Suite
- Guest Passes — Provide free registration to your best customers and prospects via printed or electronic, customized invitations (both versions are trackable).
- Online Profile — Help buyers find you so they can add you to their “must see” lists.
- Marketing Kit and Exhibitor Manual — Receive key tools and tactics that help ensure a successful show.
- Banner Ads — Post WESTEC on your website, offering free registration for your customers and prospects.
- Social Media — Engage with WESTEC followers on Twitter®, Facebook® and LinkedIn® before, during and after the event.
- New-Product Announcements — Provide us with your new-product information so we can feature it on the event website and place a new-product indicator in front of your booth.
DIVE INTO LONG BEACH
ESCAPE: Tack on a day, a couple of days or a week to fully take advantage of all that Long Beach has to oﬀer. The convention center is conveniently located within walking distance of accommodations, shopping, dining, attractions and a vibrant waterfront.
Start your mornings with a walk or a 5-mile run along the sandy beach while taking in the picturesque bays. Choose from a wide-range of coastal cuisine, indulge in surf and turf or try trendy key lime pizza with grilled chicken and avocados and don’t forget the breakfast buffets or late-night dining – take it all in and make it worth your while.
EXPLORE: Tour the Queen Mary, an art deco ocean liner built in the 1930s; there is even a special added attraction… it’s one of the world’s most haunted sites. Take advantage of the Long Beach’s abundant aquatic life. Take a journey through the world’s largest ocean at the Aquarium of the Pacific and touch sharks, rays and sea jellies. Get up close and personal with a penguin. Watch sea lions frolic. Feed colorful birds. Then spot dolphins at play on a ferry ride to Catalina Island, just an hour off the Long Beach coast.
EXPERIENCE: It’s only a short jaunt to Disneyland, Universal Studios Hollywood and many other Southern California attractions.
Exhibit at WESTEC 2019
Space is limited and our show floor is filling up. Reserve your booth today to ensure you get the location you want. WESTEC is the premier southwest manufacturing trade show.
- View the Exhibitor Prospectus
- Download the WESTEC 2019 Exhibit Contract
- View the WESTEC 2019 Floor Plan
- Explore WESTEC 2019 Sponsorship Opportunities