The AeroDef Manufacturing conference provides diverse technical sessions to choose from and each session offers a unique opportunity for aerospace manufacturers and defense manufacturers to meet face-to-face with engineers, product designers, and managers to find innovative solutions to their most difficult manufacturing challenges. Presentations offer a practical look at the issues encountered at multiple levels of the extended enterprise and represent a wide spectrum of manufacturing technologies.
WESTEC attendees may add the AeroDef Manufacturing Conference Pass for an additional fee.
Technical Sessions & Featured Panels include:
- Additive Manufacturing/3D Printing
- Advanced Manufacturing Enterprise
- Automation, Assembly & Robotics
- Composites Manufacturing & Advanced Materials
- Smart Manufacturing/Industry 4.0